Cossham Hospital, Lodge Road, Kingswood, Bristol, BS15 1LF
Physiotherapy is by appointment only.
X-ray opens at 8.15am - 4.15pm and they do ask that if you can avoid their busiest times, 10.30am - 2pm, you are likely to be seen quicker.
Telephone: 0117 340 8400
Download Cossham Site Map.pdf
Visitors and patients visiting the hospital are requested to respect the local neighbours if parking in adjacent streets. Please consider using alternative forms of transport, such as bus services which stop outside the hospital.
Currently there are no charges for parking at Cossham Hospital. There are 54 car parking spaces plus an additional 11 disabled and 11 renal disabled spaces.
To help plan your journey to Cossham Hospital visit Transport Direct.
- From the M4 motorway, exit at junction 19 and take the M32 towards Bristol.
- Take the second exit, junction 2, signposted Fishponds/Eastville.
- At the roundabout, bear left and follow Fishponds Road.
- At the second set of traffic lights turn right into Lodge Causeway.
- Go over the railway bridge and straight on at the first set of traffic lights.
- At the next set of traffic lights, carry straight on up the hill, bearing sharp right. The hospital entrance is on the right hand side.
- A4 London Road, take the first exit off the roundabout on to the A46 (slip road).
- Follow the A46 and take the first available exit off the roundabout on to the A420 (London Road).
- At the mini roundabout turn left on to the A420 (London Road).
- Take second available exit off roundabout on to A420 Deanery Road and then turn left onto A470 Hanham Road.
- Turn right on to the A470 Cecil Road.
- Take fourth available exit on to A420 Two Mile Hill Road.
- Take second available right on to A4017 Soundwell Road and follow B4048 Lodge Road.
For information on travelling by Bus to Cossham Hospital visit:
For information on cycling visit Better by Bike.