Thornbury Hospital, Eastland Road, Thornbury, Bristol, BS35 1DN
Opening Times for Outpatients: 9am-5pm Monday-Thursday, 9am-1pm on Fridays
Opening Times for Henderson Ward: Open 7 days a week, visiting times 2pm-5pm and 6pm-8pm
Telephone: Outpatients 01454 415750
Telepehone: Henderson Ward 01454 281122
Car parking is free and there are a number of spaces available.
To help plan your journey to Thornbury Hospital visit Transport Direct.
- From the M5 motorway, take the A38 North at the Almondsbury Interchange junction. Stay on the A38 for approximately 7 miles.
- At the traffic lights by the Alveston House Hotel, stay in the left hand lane and take the B4059 into Thornbury. Proceed along the high street following the road around to the right.
- Turn left at the mini roundabout by the Royal George Pub. Continue for about 500 yards where it is signposted Eastland Road. Thornbury Hospital is about 50 yards on your right hand side.
- Join the M4 at junction 16 towards Bristol.
- At junction 20 leave motorway towards Gloucester, Weston-super-Mare. Bear right on to M5 (Slip Road) towards Gloucester. Follow M5 straight on. At junction 14 leave motorway towards Dursley.
- Take second left on to A38.
- Take third right on to B4061 (Gloucester Road). Follow B4061 (Gloucester Road).
For information on travelling by Bus to Thornbury Hospital visit:
For information on cycling visit Better by Bike.