Yate West Gate Centre
Yate West Gate Centre, 21 West Walk, Yate, BS37 4AX
The Minor Injuries Unit is open 7 days a week from 8.30am - 7.30pm Monday to Friday and 10am-1.30pm at weekends.
Visiting times do not apply as patients do not stay overnight at this centre.
Telephone: 01454 315355
Car parking is free for a limited period.
To help plan your journey to Yate West Gate Centre visit Transport Direct.
From M5 South
- From South M5 leave at junction 15 onto the M4. At junction 19, exit onto M32 towards A4174.
- At junction 1 take the first exit onto the A4174 Avon Ring Road.
- Continue over 2 roundabouts. At the third roundabout take the first exit onto Badminton Road/A432.
- Continue on the A432 over one roundabout.
- At the next roundabout take the first exit onto Station Road continue along Station Road. Yate West Gate Centre is on the right.
For information on travelling by Bus to Yate West Gate Centre visit:
For information on cycling visit Better by Bike.
South Gloucestershire residents benefit from a range of health, children’s, young people and family services on their doorstep at the Yate West Gate Centre. Find out more at www.myyate.co.uk