Standards of Business Conduct
North Bristol NHS Trust Standards of Business Conduct, incorporating anti-bribery and corruption policy; and the recognition and treatment of conflicting interests, gifts and hospitality.
The Trust Board is committed to ensuring that the Board, Trust staff and all individuals providing services in the name of the Trust adhere to the highest standards of personal and business conduct at all times. This policy explains those standards and provides guidance on how to avoid falling short of the expectations.
- Describes the behavioural expectations laid down in various guidance from the Department of Health and other sources.
- Defines behaviours that are not acceptable (corruption, fraud, bribery).
- Describes how potential conflicts of interest should be addressed.
- Describes how offers of gifts and hospitality should be addressed.
- Sets out the relevant rules regarding secondary employment.
- Sets out the relevant rules involved in procurement activities.