Complex Care Nurse - Elgar
Our Complex Care Ward in Elgar provides compassionate and elderly care. We have two Wards both with 38 bed units, Elgar 1 being our Transitional care ward and Elgar 2 providing rehabilitation, of which both practice enablement.
Why work with us?
Working as a Nurse within Elgar could offer you:
- Enhanced skills - working within transitional care with a focus on the enablement of the patients
- Professional Development – with a key focus on providing nurses with training to progress with their careers in a route that best suites them
- Internal training – Focus of the month sessions
- Access to excellent Leadership – focussed on providing an enjoyable environment for both patients and staff
- Rewarding Outcomes - You will have the opportunity to directly impact a patients’ journey in becoming more independent
- Experience in a Future centre of excellence - our passion for nurses to join in that journey.
Elgar House are always showcasing its enablement work with patients, from holding open days, engaging patients in meaningful actives, including Tai Chi, Mindful Mediation, visit from the volunteer Therapy Dogs, music from a violinist and Choir to Ballroom Dancing.
Or to find out more about this department or other roles available, contact our Talent Acquisition Team.
Please note that this is for qualified nurses only and any non-nursing submissions made will not receive a response.