Complex Medicine Nurse
In our Complex Medicine Unit we have three wards based in our Brunel building at Southmead Hospital. Our Complex Care Services have an excellent reputation covering Complex, Rehabilitation and Elderly Care where we house acute and post-acute inpatient wards of which 75% have a single side room with TV and ensuite with 33 beds in each.
Why work with us?
Working within Complex Medicine as a Nurse offers a fantastic opportunity to take a role with:
- Focus - in providing high quality acute medical care for every patient
- Support - to patients in getting medically fit to return home
- Professional Development – we offer excellent training and development with enhanced care teaching
- Excellent Wards - three large wards with state of the art equipment.
- Great Team - supportive strong leader and staff.
Or to find out more about this department or other roles available, contact our Talent Acquisition Team.
Please note that this is for qualified nurses only and any non-nursing submissions made will not receive a response.