Our Cotswold Ward provides full outpatient and inpatient gynaecology with special emphasis on one-stop outpatient provision. We offer pioneering services, promoting and trialing new styles of working to reduce patients length of stay, offering a wide range of services as outpatient, as well as teritary offerings in sub-fertility, urogynaecology, endometriosis and minimal access surgery. We are currently looking for medical nurses to support our medical patients in the department.
Why work with us?
Working within our Cotswold Department as a Nurse offers a fantastic opportunity to take a role with:
- Professional development - a supportive environment to develop skills and experience within the specialty
- Comprehensive orientation - our department offers a fantastic opportunity to follow and understand a patient’s journey
- Work within a diverse and friendly department - the unit is staffed by dedicated team, committed to providing the best quality of care for their patients.
Or to find out more about this department or other roles available, contact our Talent Acquisition Team.
Please note that this is for qualified nurses only and any non-nursing submissions made will not receive a response.
To find out more about this department or other opportunities available, please contact our Talent Acquisition Team.
- Are you looking for flexible hours with great pay rates?
- Are you looking to earn extra cash in your spare time?
If so, now is the time to join NBT eXtra.
At NBT eXtra we provide internal, flexible, temporary staffing solutions across the Trust.
To apply visit www.jobs.nhs.uk or to find out more about this department or other roles available, send us your details and a member of our Talent Acquisition Team will contact you.