'NBT on Tour'- External Events- North Bristol NHS Trust
Looking to find out more about working in one of the largest NHS Trusts in the South West of England and one of the leading acute hospitals in Europe?
Are you passionate about providing 'Exceptional Healthcare, Personally Delivered'?
If so, come and meet our clinical teams to find out about the exciting career opportunities we have available and what makes us proud to be at NBT. We will be attending the following external events-
Nursing Times Careers Live London - Satuday 10th November- 10am-3.30pm
Location: Park Plaza Victoria, 239 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London, SW1V 1EQ
Nursing Careers and Jobs Fair Bristol- Tuesday 27th November- 9.30am-4.00pm
Location: UWE Bristol Exhibition and Conference Centre (ECC), Filton Road, Stoke Gifford, Bristol, BS34 8QZ
Why choose North Bristol NHS Trust?
- Cutting-edge clinical practice- Southmead Hospital is a centre of excellence across a range of services and major specialties. Our pioneering treatments and advances in care have won international recognition, placing us at the forefront of medical knowledge
- Career development- our trust is committed to providing staff with training to support their career aspirations and our purpose built Learning and Research regularly host regional and national training and conference events
- Fantastic faciltiies- you may be based in our Brunel building which has been named the best designed large hospital internationally at the European Healthcare Awards
- Preceptorship programme and rotational opportunities- for Newly Qualified Nurses, our 6 month preceptorship and core competencies programme will provide you with good support and guidance to further develop your professional and reflective skills. There are also divisional rotational opportunities available which will allow you to gain experience in a variety of specialties and support you wish your decision on where to take a permanent role at the end of the programme.
- Relocation support available up to £4,000 for eligible applicants*. Please email email@example.com for more details and full T&C's.
For candidates who have submitted a formal application in advance of these events, you will have the opportunity to interview with a member of staff on the day. We have a wide variety of roles available across multiple specialties, including:
- Medicine- Acute, Emergency, Complex and Specialist care
- ASCR- Theatres, Medi-rooms, ICU and Surgery
- NMSK- Stroke, Neuro
Register your interest to attend below- we look forward to seeing you!
- Registered Nurses
- Newly Qualified Nurses