Fresh Arts Committee
Fresh Arts is overseen by the Arts Committee which meets quarterly, or as needed.
The committee seeks to be representative of all staff at the Trust, and to include key people from the local arts community and well as public representatives.
- Liz Bond - Head of Fundraising
- Gill Brook - Head of Patient Experience
- Kim Clements - Staff Development Administrator and volunteer
- Jan Day - Public representative
- Dr Olivia Donnelly - Consultant Clinical Psychologist
- Tricia Down – Vice Chair - Head of Sustainable Health and Capital Planning
- Dr Joy Hollamby - Clinical Teaching Fellow – currently on maternity leave
- Ann Jordan - Public representative
- Jet O’Neill - Dementia matron
- Natalie Rosewell - Dementia Research Nurse
- Simon Wood - Chair of FAC - Director of Facilities
The Arts Programme Manager also meets with artists, local individuals and groups who have an interest in the arts and who are happy to be consulted about specific projects or artforms, but may not have time to give to regular meetings. If you would like to contribute in this way, please contact us.
If you are a member of staff who thinks that Fresh Arts could support you and your patients’ wellbeing, please contact us.