Our work for is made possible by the generous support of our partners, collaborators and funders:
- Southmead Hospital Charity which raises money to support the work of Southmead Hospital, Cossham Hospital and community health services in the Bristol, South Gloucestershire and North Somerset.
- Art and health agency Willis Newson, arts and health specialists with whom we work closely on delivering the public art programme for Brunel, our Fresh Arts festivals and the Arts on Referral programme.
- National music agency Superact who bring professional musicians into our wards, clinics and waiting areas at Southmead and Cossham hospitals.
- The education team at St George’s, Bristol who bring world-class performers into Brunel and who support our volunteering programme.
- National charity, Paintings in Hospitals, for whom we host their South West Collection, giving local health and social care providers easy access to world-class art for loan.
- Southmead League of Friends who have supported our dance for Parkinson’s and The Making Station projects in 2016-17.