North Bristol Trust Careers Open Evening 12 November 2018
Thursday, 25 October 2018
We are hosting our 2018 careers open evening on the 12 November from 5:30pm - 8pm in the Learning & Research Building, Southmead Hospital, Bristol, BS10 5NB.
This is a fantastic opportunity to find out about the wide variety of careers available within the NHS, the training and education opportunities offered to support these careers and the work experience available to give you a taste of them.
This year’s evening takes place between 5.30pm and 8pm and there will be experts from a range of job roles on hand including:
• Medicine - Junior Doctors
• Nursing and Midwifery
• Science - Labs, research, prosthetics, neurosciences
• Allied Health - Physio, Occupational Therapy, Dietetics
• Corporate - Finance, IT, Sustainability, Library Services
• Education and Training - apprenticeships, traineeships, career development opportunities
• NBTeXtra – bank, temporary
• …and many more.
Our representatives will offer you careers advice and tell you all about working within the different areas of the NHS, along with interactive activities and guidance.
Our Employment Services and Volunteering teams will be on hand to advise you on how to apply for jobs and volunteering roles.
For further information about the open evening or careers in the NHS telephone 0117 414 9240 or email email@example.com
Visit our Careers page to learn more about the job opportunities at North Bristol NHS Trust.