Travel disruption - Friday 22 March
Friday, 22 March 2019
We have been informed rolling blockade protests will take place today (Friday 22 March) on a number of major roads across the country from 5pm.
Locally it is believed rolling blockades will take place on:
- M5 southbound from Avonmouth to Clevedon
- M5 northbound from Avonmouth to Dursley
- M4 eastbound to Bath
- A303 towards the M5
- A370 from Avonmouth
- Scot Elm Drive, Weston-super-Mare to Clevedon
- Sparkford towards Taunton
- Planned to be across one of the severn crossings and back across the other
It is worth noting that it is likely that these rolling blockades are likely to return to their original destination meaning further disruption.
Please consider the impact this will have on any journey you plan on making today as a patient or an employee.
If you are a patient and are unable to attend your appointment please call the relevant department as a matter of urgency.