Kidney Pre-Habilitation sessions are run fortnightly in the Macmillan Wellbeing Centre. The aim of these sessions is to give you:
- Useful advice about how you can prepare for your upcoming surgery
- The opportunity to look around the NGS Macmillan Wellbeing Centre and meet others who are having similar surgery to you.
The Pre-Hab sessions include:
- How to get more active - being as strong as possible helps you to cope with the surgery and recover quicker afterwards
- Nutrition advice - helps recovery, healing and reduces the risk of post-operative complications
- Emotional wellbeing - how to manage stress and boost your resilience
- The Enhanced Recovery Programme – putting you in control of your recovery.
Contact Engela Otto on email email@example.com for more information.