- Joint antenatal medical clinic with obstetrician, diabetes nurses, midwives and dietitian.
- Joint diabetic foot clinic held monthly, with vascular & orthopaedic surgeons, chiropodist and orthotist.
- Joint diabetes/cardiology post MI risk factor management clinic.
- Transition clinics for young people transferring from paediatric diabetes services
- Multiprofessional insulin pump service
- Whole pancreas and islet transplantation support service (in collaboration with the Oxford transplant service.)
- Clinical psychology services
- Joint thyroid & parathyroid clinic with thyroid surgeons
- Joint thyroid surgery meeting with ENT/ head and neck surgeons, radiologists and endocrine pathologist in which the radiology, histology and surgery of difficult thyroid problems are reviewed (twice-monthly).
- Obesity surgery service.
- Regional neurosurgery and pituitary surgery unit with dedicated pituitary surgeon
- Hypertension service. Supported by 24 hour ambulatory and home BP monitoring
- Lipid clinic, run by Dr Ceridwen Dawkins, consultant chemical pathologist
Innovative exercise and education programme for patients with diabetes, involving individualised exercise within a group setting, supervised by an exercise therapist, with diabetes nurse and dietician involvement.