Broadmead NHS Walk-in Centre offers fast and convenient access to health advice, information and first aid. Provided by BrisDoc, you can walk in seven days a week. Professional nurses run the centre and are on hand to offer help when and where you need it, with both a sit and wait service - where no appointment is necessary.
Broadmead Walk-in Centre can:
- Perform blood pressure checks
- Give contraceptive advice and emergency contraception
- Treat coughs, colds and flu-like symptoms
- Provide information on staying healthy and health promotion
- Treat minor cuts and wounds – dressings and care
- Treat muscle and joint injuries – strains and sprains
- Treat skin complaints, such as rashes, sunburn and head lice
- Treat stomach ache, indigestion, constipation, vomiting and diarrhoea
- Provide treatment of minor infections
- Advise on women’s health problems, thrush and menstrual advice
There are no X-ray facilities at Broadmead Walk-in Centre.
Opening hours: Monday to Friday, sit and wait with no appointment necessary from 8am to 6.30pm, service closes at 8pm. Saturday 8am to 6pm, service closes at 8pm . Sunday and bank holidays (except Christmas Day and Easter Sunday) 11am to 3.30pm, service closes at 5pm.
Location: Broadmead Walk-in Centre, Broadmead Medical Centre, Boots (first floor, Galleries), 59 Broadmead, Bristol BS1 3EA.