It may be helpful to know what you would like to talk about in your young adult's clinic appointment. Below are some suggestions. Choose the most important issues to you.
- Managing at work / financial concerns
- Making time for myself / ourselves as parents
- What are the help and treatment options?
- Wellbeing of other siblings
- Worries about the future
- What could help us cope better?
- Supporting with keeping active / exercise
- Social support for young adult or for self
- How to support young adult's independence
- Concerns about young adult managing at school, college, university, or work
There may be some issues concerning you that are not listed here. Please feel free to raise these at your appointment.
© North Bristol NHS Trust. Review due June 2023. NBT003369