Here are some things you can talk about in your Rheumatology transition appointment:
- Managing at school, college, university, or at work
- Fatigue / extreme tiredness
- What help and treatment will I get?
- Will it affect me physically?
- How will it affect my family?
- What changes to my lifestyle might help?
- Keeping active / exercise
- My worries / how I'm feeling
- Friendships / relationships
There may be some issues concerning you that are not listed here. Please feel free to raise these at your appointment.
© North Bristol NHS Trust. Review due June 2023. NBT003368