We are working hard to keep our staff and patients safe - please help us by following the guidance provided.
Covid-19 cases in Bristol and surrounding areas are high and as a hospital it is important we protect our patients who are at higher risk of serious illness. To reduce infection we all have a responsibility to continue handwashing, mask-wearing, social distancing, and getting vaccinated. Visiting restrictions remain in place.
Please remove your own fabric/cloth face mask and change it for a surgical mask provided at entrance points. If you are already wearing a surgical mask you do not need to change it.
Unless you are exempt from wearing a mask.
If you test positive for coronavirus or develop coronavirus symptoms please do not attend the hospital and contact us using the telephone number on your appointment letter.
On the day of your appointment
- Individuals attending hospital for an appointment may be accompanied by one other person.
- Please arrive no earlier than 15 minutes before your appointment.
- Wash or sanitise your hands upon arrival and frequently while in the hospital.
- Please wear a surgical mask at all times. These are provided at the hospital entrance.
- Maintain social distancing and wait in the designated areas.
- If you are coming in for a procedure you may be required to do a Lateral Flow Test on arrival
If you have any questions please contact the number on your appointment letter.
This information is subject to change according to new government guidance.
© North Bristol NHS Trust. Published May 2022. NBT003297