ReMemBr Group Research
Our main branches of research concern:
- predicting who will develop memory problems such as Mild Cognitive Impairment and Alzheimer's Disease;
- treating memory problems and neurodegenerative diseases;
- understanding how different types of memories are stored, and which brain regions underlie this.
We use severeal techniques for this including:
- clinical trials and drug studies
- sleep studies, including polysomnography
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- studies with patients with diseases
- computational modelling
The menu on the left shows some of our studies.
You can read our publications here.
Participate in our research?
If you are interested in taking part in any of our studies, please contact us.