CHANCE Maternity research study
CHANCE is investigating whether there is an association between chronic endometritis and recurrent miscarriage
We are looking for women who have experienced recurrent miscarriage and women who have had a successful pregnancy to join our CHANCE focus group.
We are investigating whether there is an association between chronic endometritis (inflammation of the inner lining of the uterus) and recurrent miscarriage. If an association is confirmed, the implications are far reaching, as chronic endometritis could potentially be treated (for example, with antibiotics). This could reduce the risk of future miscarriage and give couples the much-wanted opportunity to become parents.
We would like you to be involved if:
- you have had a successful pregnancy
- you have experienced recurrent miscarriage
As part of the CHANCE focus group we will ask for your feedback on:
- the paperwork we will give to participants explaining the study
- how we can be as supportive as possible to the people taking part during the study
- how we can share the outcome of the study to ensure it is written in a way that is clear and understandable.
- how we can share the results to as many people as possible for maximum impact.
If you can help, please contact Aisling Cashell
Please see our Be Involved.pdf in Maternity research leaflet to see how you could be involved.