The Take Part, Be Involved in Research Magazine features an array of the research we perform at North Bristol NHS Trust.
The magazine covers some of our most exciting discoveries from across the year, a more in-depth look at the ongoing studies we are running, as well as patient experiences from those who have taken part, and further information about how you can get involved too.
These bespoke editions wouldn’t be possible without the thoughtful contributions of our patients and researchers. Click the links below to view or download an electronic version to read on your personal device.
Download our special COVID-19 Edition
- Vaccine News
- Oxford-AstraZeneca Vaccine Trial
- RECOVERY Study
- REMAP-CAP Study
- AERATOR Study
- Maternity Studies
- DISCOVER Study
- TARVA trial, Ankle Surgery vs Ankle Fusion
- LoDED: How A&E consultants are ruling out heart attacks
- STAR Study: How patients are helping to shape research
- New Drugs for Bad Bugs
- Can Pelvic Floor Exercises help patients with MS?
- Myeloma cancer research
- Diabetes study
- Maternity research
- Physiotherapy after knee replacement surgery
- Earlier treatments in HIV infected individuals
- Myleloma cancer research
- Dementia Research
- Protecting the kidney during a transplant
- Prostate Cancer research
- Wait & Watch Cancer trial
Donate to Research
Support our mission to improve patient care by donating to Research today.
Meet the Research & Development Team
Want to find out more about our research? Simply get in touch with a member of our team here.
Research & Development
North Bristol NHS Trust
Level 3, Learning & Research building
Bristol, BS10 5NB
Telephone: 0117 4149330