From time to time the South West Neuromuscular Operational Delivery Network (SWNODN) Executive Board will set up Project Specific Working Groups consisting of specialist advisors and patient, carer and family representatives. The remit of these Working Groups will be to:
- Identify a Chair and appropriate members;
- Consider themes or issues identified by the Board;
- Develop option(s) for addressing the identified issues, which will contribute towards achieving the aim in the short and longer term;
- Propose option(s) for consideration and endorsement at the next Board meeting.
- Seek to represent the views relevant to the issue(s) under consideration and to solicit and take account of feedback from patients and members of the public where appropriate.
A list of past Working Groups can be seen below.
Past Working Groups:
- Information and Support Working Group (May 2016)
- Clinical Governance and Risk Group (March 2016)
- Patient and Public Voice (PPV) Group (February 2016)
- Transition Planning Group (December 2015)
- Research and Data Group (February 2015)
- Bridging the Gap Working Group (October 2014 - became Information and Support Group in May 2016)