E learning & Managing your Training Information
Managed Learning Environment (MLE)
This is a new secure site so please change any favourites or shortcuts you may have set to this new address.
New users - your username will be your first initial, surname, date of birth e.g. jbloggs23071957.
Put in elearning as your password, you will then be asked to change it to a password of your choice.
You will in future need to have a North Bristol NHS Trust email address for booking courses.
If any of your details on the MLE are incorrect please download and complete the Details Changed form to advise HR.
Self-service course booking
Some courses can now be booked using the MLE Self Service. The benefits of self service are:
- No study leave forms
- Self selection of dates
- Immediate response
The courses available include:
- The Mandatory Training Update days
- Mandatory Training Three Yearly Update
- Mandatory Training Two Yearly Update (Practical Session – Resuscitation and Manual Handling)
- Mandatory Training Two Yearly Update – Non Practical session
- Mandatory Training Update for Administrative and Clerical Staff
The NBT Management Skills Programme
- The Benefits of Assertive Communication
- Financial Management - (For Band 8A’s and above)
- How do we get from Good to Great in the Patient’s Eyes?
- Investigation Skills for Managers
- The NBT Manager-Leading Your Team
- Lean Thinking
- Managing Your Budget ( Up to Band 8A’s )
- Managing Change
- Managing Staff Performance
- Managing Sickness & Absence
- Managing Time, Problems and Decisions and Motivating Your Staff
- Preventing and Dealing with Bullying and Harassment
- Recruitment and Selection
In time more courses will be added to the system to be accessible via self service
To print off your certificate, log into the MLE, click on 'Learning Tree', click on the course title, a green button appears in the screen on the right saying 'Certificate' - click on it to open it, and then 'right click' and select 'Print'.
Acess the MLE
E Learning Information
Book an MLE workshop
To book onto an MLE workshop email email@example.com