The BWPC Strategy 2022 to 2025 has been produced to present the vision, goals and strategic aims of the Bristol & Weston NHS Purchasing Consortium (BWPC).
Our vision is to provide procurement support to the whole Healthier Together Partnership, improving patient care through effective management of the supply chain whilst leveraging value across all our spend. We will achieve this by delivering excellent procurement, supported by proven methodologies, good technology, and excellent people.
We are Bristol and Weston NHS Purchasing Consortium (BWPC). We have set ourselves the goals of:
- Attracting, developing & retaining excellent procurement professionals.
- Sustainably delivering value, while improving our financial, environmental, and social impact.
- Taking accountability for commercial supplier relationships across our clients.
- Proactively harnessing innovation within our supply chains to cultivate and share ideas across the system.
- Creating a culture of good commercial governance across the healthcare system.