Resuscitation Services Department
The Resuscitation Services Department provides professional and clinical leadership, guidance and support in all aspects of resuscitation across the Trust and associated agencies.
We coordinate and undertake the clinical and educational aspects of both adult and paediatric resuscitation for:
- Medical Healthcare Professionals
- Allied Healthcare Professionals
As clinical experts in the field of resuscitation we are also responsible for attending cardiac arrests and clinical emergencies as part of the cardiac arrest team.
As a centre we are registered with the following organisations to provide National accredited courses:
- Resuscitation Council (UK)
- Royal College of Physicians
- European Resuscitation Council (ERC)
- British Heart Foundation