Frenchay Hospital, Frenchay Park Road, Bristol, BS16 1LE
The Emergency Department has moved to Gate 35, Level 0, Brunel building, Southmead Hospital, BS10 5NB.
The following outpatient clinics are held at Frenchay Hospital:
- Head Injury Therapy Unit
- Headway Bristol
- Brain Injury Rehabilitation Unit
Telephone number: 0117 9505050
- Hoardings are being put up around the Frenchay site, including gates at all entrances, to make the site safe. These will not affect the ability to access remaining services.
- Lime Tree Avenue is a one-way road.
- Entrance B by the museum is now exit only and the current entrance C South Lodge is entry only.
Download Frenchay Hospital Site Map.pdf
Car parking is currently free.
- From the M4, exit at junction 19 and take the M32 towards Bristol. Frenchay Hospital is situated just off the M32 Motorway.
- Leave the M32 at junction 1 (signposted Kingswood and Downend) and at the roundabout off the slip road turn left, following signs to Frenchay Hospital (B4058) and Kingswood.
- At the first set of traffic lights take the right filter lane.
- Proceed along Frenchay Park Road. The main entrance to the hospital is half a mile along this road on the left hand side.
For information on travelling by Bus to Frenchay Hospital visit:
If you need to travel between Frenchay and Southmead Hospitals the First Bus number 18 service stops outside Frenchay and on Southmead site.
For information on cycling visit Better by Bike. Cycle racks at Frenchay Hospital are available at various locations.