Frenchay Park Road
The Emergency Department is on Gate 35, Level 0, Brunel building, Southmead Hospital, BS10 5NB.
The following outpatient clinics are held at Frenchay Hospital:
- Head Injury Therapy Unit (use the Museum entrance)
- Headway Bristol (use the Museum entrance)
- Brain Injury Rehabilitation Unit (use the Beckspool Road entrance)
Telephone number: 0117 9505050
- Hoardings are around the Frenchay site, including gates at all entrances, to make the site safe. These do not affect the ability to access remaining services.
- Use Entrance B, the Museum entrance, to access Beckspool Building, HITU and Headway.
- Use the Beckspool Road entrance for BIRU and Employment Services.
- There is no vehicle access to Lime Tree Avenue.
- From the M4, exit at junction 19 and take the M32 towards Bristol. The Frenchay Site is situated just off the M32 Motorway.
- Leave the M32 at junction 1 (signposted Kingswood and Downend) and at the roundabout off the slip road turn left, following signs to Frenchay Hospital (B4058) and Kingswood.
- At the first set of traffic lights take the right filter lane.
- Proceed along Frenchay Park Road.
For information on travelling by Bus to Frenchay Hospital visit:
If you need to travel between Frenchay and Southmead Hospitals the First Bus number 18 service stops outside Frenchay and on Southmead site.
For information on cycling visit Better by Bike. Cycle racks at Frenchay Hospital are available at various locations.
Car parking is currently free.
Discover your best options for travelling to our hospitals. The journey planner provides the walking, cycling and public transport options available to you.