South West Genomic Laboratory Hub
Introduction from the South West Genomic Laboratory Hub
The South West Genomic Laboratory Hub (SW GLH) is provided by a partnership between North Bristol NHS Trust and the Royal Devon and Exeter NHS Foundation Trust. It will deliver centralised genomic analysis for patients with cancer and rare disease throughout the South West region.
The SWGLH is part a network of seven GLHs in England which together aim to drive standardisation, accelerate the uptake of new genomic services and technologies, and increase equity of patient access.
This website is for users of the South West Genomic Laboratory Hub
This website is primarily intended for clinicians. If you are a member of the public and are looking for general information on genomic tests then visit the NHS website
The content below can be accessed from the tabs at the top of the site on this page:
- Further information about how the South West Genomic Laboratory Hub is organised and how healthcare professionals can access the genomic testing services.
- Available genomic tests, sample requirements and request forms
- Educational and Training Resources for healthcare professionals
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Information for participants and clinical teams on 100,000 Genomes Project