North Bristol NHS Trust Strategy
Our new Trust strategy launched in February 2023. An overview can be seen in the plan on a page image to the right.
Our reason for existing as an organisation is to put the patient first by delivering outstanding patient experience– and that’s the focal point of our strategy, Our Aim.
How we deliver that is so important and the NBT Cares ‘Values and Positive Behaviours Framework’ which we launched in Autumn 2022 underpin this.
Through our NBT Cares ‘Values and Positive Behaviours’ we are committed to being:
- Respectful, and
We will continue to maintain overall focus on our three Trust Objectives:
- delivering great care
- healthcare for the future, and
- being an anchor in the community.
To support us to achieve our three Trust objectives, we have new Improvement Priorities, which have the potential to transform what we do as a Trust on behalf of our patients.
Our Improvement Priorities which will help us to deliver our ultimate aim of delivering outstanding patient experience are:
- high quality care – we’ll make our care better by design
- innovate to improve – we’ll unlock a better future
- sustainability – we’ll make best use of limited resources
- people – our people will be proud to belong here
- commitment to our community – we’ll be in our community, for our community.
Our Quality Strategy
This strategy sets out a strong vision of working collectively to achieve our ambitions, and shows how we will come together as OneNBT to provide the very best care that we can.
It is made up of three themed chapters:
Exceptional Personalised care
Safe and Harm Free Care
Excellent clinical outcomes
Our Digital Vision
Our Patient Safety Strategy
Our People Strategy
Risk Management Strategy and Policy