If you haven’t registered for our #WeAreHCSWs recruitment event today, you are welcome to come along to The Bristol Pavilion, Gloucestershire Cricket Seat Unique Stadium between 9am and 5pm today (Thursday 19 May) to find out more.
If you are interested in attending for an interview, you will need to bring with you:
- Evidence of right to work in the UK (where applicable)
- Passport (Physical as opposed to digital copy)
- Please be prepared to provide your National Insurance number
- Two recent documents showing proof of address e.g. bank statement or council tax bill dated within the last 3 months (physical as opposed to digital copy)
- BRP and driving licence if you have either of these (physical as opposed to digital copy)
- CV (printed out) and details of your last 3 employers for referencing purposes including referee contact details
The dress code is casual (come as you are, but please be presentable). Please wear a mask to the event unless you are exempt.
Professor Steve Hams, our Chief Nursing Officer, said: “Our healthcare support workers play a central role in ensuring we are putting patients first and providing exceptional healthcare. We are delighted to be a part of this recruitment event and hope to attract many new people to join us at NBT. Not only is the healthcare support worker role an exciting and fulfilling opportunity in itself, it also has the potential to lead to one of many future career opportunities with us.”
Su Monk, our Deputy Chief Nursing Officer, said: “I myself started my nursing career as a healthcare support worker for North Bristol NHS Trust in 1990 and I am thrilled to be a part of this recruitment event. I have never regretted my decision to join this wonderful profession and I hope others will feel the same.”