Priorities for improvement
Every year the Trust sets priorities for improvement which are consulted upon internally and externally and represent areas where we would like to see significant improvement over the course of the year. In the Quality Account we lay out how we have worked towards achieving them and the evidence we have to show our progress so far.
- Supporting Patients to Get Better Faster and More Safely
- Meeting the Identified Needs of Patients with Learning Disabilities/ Autism
- Improving Our Response to Deteriorating Patients
- Learning and Improving from Patient and Carer Feedback
- Learning and Improving from Clinical Governance Systems