Keeping you COVID safe
To keep yourself and those around you safe, please act responsibly and always remember Hands. Face. Space.
- Wash or sanitise your hands upon arrival and frequently.
- Wear a surgical face mask at all times, these are provided at the hospital entrances, unless you are exempt. This video shows you how to wear a surgical mask correctly.
- Please maintain social distancing of two metres in hospital.
- Social distancing means there may not be enough space in waiting areas so you may be asked to wait outside or in your car.
- If you are coming for an appointment, please come no earlier than 15 minutes beforehand and leave promptly afterwards.
- Do not call to check about an appointment. We will contact you directly if there are any changes or cancellations you need to be aware of.
In line with the Government’s new guidance, we have updated our visiting arrangements.
Do not visit if you have tested positive for the coronavirus, have coronavirus symptoms, or are self-isolating.
At this difficult time there are many things which the closest relative or friend has to do.
We aim to be a smokefree site. We are keen to help people stop smoking. Call the NHS smoking advice service on 0800 0224332 or see your GP, the benefits begin the minute you stop.