Keeping you COVID safe
To keep yourself and those around you safe, please act responsibly and always remember Hands. Face. Space.
- Wash or sanitise your hands upon arrival and frequently.
- Wear a surgical face mask at all times, these are provided at the hospital entrances, unless you are exempt. This video shows you how to wear a surgical mask correctly.
- Please maintain social distancing of two metres in hospital.
- Social distancing means there may not be enough space in waiting areas so you may be asked to wait outside or in your car.
- If you are coming for an appointment, please come no earlier than 15 minutes beforehand and leave promptly afterwards.
- Do not call to check about an appointment. We will contact you directly if there are any changes or cancellations you need to be aware of.
Before you arrive at hospital, please make sure you tell us if you have any special needs.
We are working hard to keep our staff and patients safe - please help us by following the guidance provided.
Please bring any medicines, tablets or inhalers that you take, including prescriptions.
You will see many different members of staff on the wards.
We serve 3 daily meals on all our wards. Where possible, local produce is used.
The Learning Disability Liaison Nurse Service supports anyone with diagnosed learning disabilities and/or autism over 16 years old.
The Brunel building
A motorised buggy, which seats six and includes space for a bariatric patient, is available Monday-Friday 8am-4pm in the 280 metre atrium of the Brunel building.
Driven by volunteers, patients and visitors with mobility problems or who struggle to walk long distances can get a lift to their appointment on the buggy - Just wave to stop the buggy.