Please help protect your friends and relatives
- Do not visit if feeling unwell with sickness, diarrhoea, fever, sore throat or flu
- Do not visit for at least 48 hours after symptoms have stopped if you have had diarrhoea and/or vomiting. Spreading nasty bugs to people who are already unwell may mean they become more poorly or take longer to recover
- Do not sit on patient beds
- Follow our visiting policy, especially if restrictions are in place. If you are unable to do so seek advice from ward staff
- Only two visitors should be at the bedside at any one time
- Wash hands regularly with soap and warm water and use the hand gel provided especially after using the toilet
- It is ok to ask staff if they have washed their hands
- Check with staff about bringing in food items. Wrapped sweets are preferable to unwrapped
- Talk to staff if you have concerns about the cleanliness of the ward or public areas
- Use public toilets not patient toilets and remember to wash your hands
If in doubt ask a member of staff for advice.
In line with the Government’s new guidance, we have updated our visiting arrangements.