Members of the Board are required to make an annual declaration of any interests which they have.
In addition Board members are required to provide an update during the year should a new interest arise, or an interest cease. Where the interest ceases, the information will be held on the record for a period of at least six months.
Ms Michele Romaine, Chair
- Nothing to declare.
Mr Kelvin Blake, Non-Executive Director
- Non-Executive Director of BRISDOC who provide GP services to North Bristol NHS Trust.
- Trustee, Second Step. Provide mental health services for the Bristol, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire area.
- Trustee, West of England Centre for Integrated Living. Provide a range of services to disabled people living in the Bristol, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire area.
- Director, Bristol Chamber of Commerce and Initiative.
- Member of the Labour Party.
Mr Tim Gregory, Non-Executive Director
- Employed by Cornwall Council as Service Director – Regulatory Services.
Mr Richard Gaunt, Non-Executive Director
- Non-Executive/Governor of City of Bristol College.
- Non-Executive Director of Alliance Homes, social housing and domiciliary care provider.
Ms Kelly Macfarlane, Non-Executive Director
- Sister is Centre Leader of Genesiscare Bristol – Private Oncology.
- Sister works for Pioneer Medical Group, Bristol.
- Managing Director, HWM Limited, a Halma Company
Professor Sarah Purdy, Non-Executive Director
- Professor of Primary Care, University of Bristol
- Fellow of the Royal College of General Practitioners
- Member of the British Medical Association
- Vice-Chair, Board of Trustees, Venturers Trust, Bristol
- Member, Board of Trustees, Bristol Student Union
- Shareholder (more than 25% but less than 50%) Talking Health Limited
- Member, Barts Charity Grants Committee
Indirect Interests (i.e. through association of another individual e.g. close family member or relative) via Graham Rich who is:
- Chair, Armada Topco Limited
- Director, Helios Ltd
- Director, Talking Health Ltd
- Chair, EHC Holdings Topco Limited
Dr Jane Khawaja, Non-Executive Director
- Employee and Member of the Board of Trustees, University of Bristol.
- Director of Gloucestershire Cricket Foundation.
- Director of Bristol Future Talent Partnership.
- Commissioner, Bristol Commission on Race Equality.
- Member of Bristol City Funds, Investment Advisory Committee.
Ms Maria Kane, Chief Executive
- Advisory Group Member of CHKS, a provider of healthcare intelligence and quality improvement services (remuneration donated to charity)
- Visiting Professor to the University of the West of England (unremunerated)
Mr Steve Curry, Chief Operating Officer
- Nothing to declare
Mr Neil Darvill, Chief Digital Information Officer (non-voting position)
- Wife works as a senior manager for Avon and Wiltshire Partnership Mental Health Trust.
- Stepbrother is an employee of the Trust, working in the Cancer Services Team.
Ms Jacqui Marshall, Chief People Officer (non-voting position)
- Nothing to declare.
Mr Glyn Howells, Chief Finance Officer
- Governor and Vice Chair of Newbury College (voluntary).
Mr Tim Whittlestone, Chief Medical Officer
- Director of Bristol Urology Associates Ltd.
- Undertakes occasional private practice (Urology Specialty) at company office. This is undertaken outside of NBT contracted hours.
- Chair of the Wales and West Acute Transport for Children Service (WATCh).
- Wife is an employee of the Trust.
- Vice Chair of the South West Genomic Medicine Service Alliance Board.
Professor Steve Hams, Chief Nursing Officer
- Visiting Professor, University of Worcester
- Director, Curhams Limited (dormant company)
- Strategic Advisor, Liaison Group Limited
- Independent Chair of Trustees, Infection Prevention Society
- Strategic Advisory Board Member, Shiny Mind (Mental Health)
If you would like to know any more about the process please contact the Trust Secretary by email on firstname.lastname@example.org