We are an award winning centre for providing health care and business administration apprenticeships.
We offer nationally recognised qualifications for new and existing staff to gain the knowledge, skills and competence for their role, whilst also gaining wider, transferable employability skills.
Learning and assessment occurs in the workplace, and apprentices will receive support and guidance from both a workplace based assessor, but also a member of our Practice Development team.
For healthcare support apprentices there is also the option to advance on to the Trainee Assistant Practitioner Higher Apprenticeship programme, allowing staff to further develop and progress in their career.
The Practice Development Team have achieved numerous accreditations and awards, including:
- A City & Guilds Approved Centre
- Skills for Health and NHS Health Education ‘South West Employer Award’ and ‘South West Provider Award’ 2013-2014
- The National Skill Academy ‘Lead Employer Partner’
- National Apprenticeship Service ‘Apprenticeships Award: Macro Employer of the Year’ Regional Winner 2013.
- Matrix Quality Standard for Information, Advice and Guidance Services