We are proud to deliver apprenticeship training through our partnership with the South West Association of Training Providers (SWATPro).
We currently deliver apprenticeships in:
• Healthcare (Level 2 Healthcare Support Worker & L3 Senior Healthcare Support Worker)
• Business Administration (Level 2 and 3)
• Customer Service (Level 2)
• Leadership & Management (Level 3 Team Leader/Supervisor)
Learning and assessment occurs in the workplace, and apprentices will receive support and guidance from both a workplace based assessor, but also a member of our Practice Development team.
We also work with external Training Providers to develop staff in a wide range of apprenticeships in the following areas:
• Trainee Nursing Associates
• Assistant Practitioners
• Healthcare Science (Degree Level)
• Leadership and Management (Masters Level)
• Pharmacy Services
All apprenticeship positions are advertised through the Current Vacancies webpage.
Apprenticeship Centre Policies
Apply for an Apprenticeship
Existing staff will need to discuss with their line manager and then contact the Staff Development Department in Learning and Development.
For more information, please download the Apprenticeship Factsheet for Applicants:
Learning and Development
Learning and Research Centre
Bristol BS10 5NB