Our aim is to provide safe and high-quality care for every patient who uses our services
Our impressive state-of-the-art hospital is the largest NHS Trust in the South West of England and is supported by over 8,000 medical and non-medical staff. Joining us in a medical position at one of the leading acute hospitals in Europe will give you access to some truly excellent professional development opportunities. Staff joining us in a non-medical position, can also gain from the valuable experience of working for the NHS and our outstanding staff benefits.
In 2014-15 alone:
- Over 85,000 people cared for in our Emergency Department
- Over 6,000 babies born at Southmead or Cossham Hospitals, at home, or in the community
- Over 56,000 inpatients treated, including day-patients
- Over 7.9 million pathology tests conducted
- Approx. 295,000 outpatients seen.
View our current vacancies and to find out more about our Nursing and Midwifery positions, including our bank vacancies.