The South West Neuromuscular Operational Delivery Network (SWNODN) is one of a series of Operational Delivery Networks (ODNs) in the South West of England.
The SWNODN is specifically responsible for the care of individuals with a neuromuscular condition in the South West, and currently is the only one of its kind in England. We work within the boundaries of the following Clinical Commissioning Groups:
- NHS Bath & North East Somerset, Swindon and Wiltshire CCG (this includes the merged NHS Bath and North East Somerset CCG, NHS Swindon CCG and NHS Wiltshire CCG)
- NHS Bristol, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire CCG
- NHS Devon CCG
- NHS Gloucestershire CCG
- NHS Kernow CCG
- NHS Somerset
We are required to clearly demonstrate we are contributing to the five domains of “The NHS Outcomes Framework 2016/17” through our Network Work Programme and Annual Reports. The SWNODNs detailed aims and objectives are linked to the NHS Standard Contract for Neurosciences: Specialised Neurology (adult) (Annexe B) and these will be planned and prioritised by the SWNODN Executive Board.
The SWNODN will link to the following:
- National Programme of Care
- South West Clinical Senate
- South West Strategic Clinical Networks
- West of England Academic Health Science Network
- Health Education South West