13th September 2021
This will be the first time the Expert UDS course has been run as a 1 day online course.
The course looks at the role of urodynamics (UDS) in more complex patients including those who present diagnostic and management challenges.
Intended delegates: doctors, nurses, technicians and/or allied health-care professionals (AHPs) with extensive urodynamic experience. Delegates will be asked to submit their own “problem cases” for discussion.
- detailed knowledge of the physical principles behind UDS measurement
- knowledge of the indications for specialist urodynamics, including urethral function studies, video-UDS and ambulatory monitoring
- ability to interpret complex urodynamic traces
- ability to recognise difficult artefacts seen during UDS, and the knowledge of how to correct them
- exploration of the benefits of UDS in managing difficult LUT problems in children, women, men and neurological patients by case-based discussions
Course Director: Professor Marcus Drake
Course Administrator: Karen Evely
please contact email@example.com