We are able to tailor a course to suit specific needs or develop a totally bespoke solution.
- Anatomy of the lower urinary tract
- Bladder physiology and pathophysiology
- Overactive bladder syndrome
- Bladder function and disease
- Stress incontinence
- Male urinary incontinence
- Refractory detrusor overactivity
- Urinary catheterisation and complications
- Benign prostatic disease
- Urological cancers, including bladder, kidney and prostate
- The pathophysiology of erectile dysfunction and treatments
- New technologies in urology
- Quality of life assessment
- Medical device development in the NHS
Please contact the BUI office on 0117 41479742 to discuss your bespoke training needs.