FULLY BOOKED 14 - 15 September 2022
Dates for 2023 TBC
About the course
The BUI will run a two day Basic UDS course at the Watershed Conference Centre, Bristol on 14 and 15 September 2022.
The course covers the theory of urodynamics and offers some hands on sessions with urodynamic equipment and the urodynamic staff.
Intended delegates: doctors, nurses, technicians and/or anyone allied to urodynamics who have little or no urodynamic experience.
- appreciation of the philosophy behind urodynamic studies (UDS) as part of patient investigation
- basic knowledge of the principles behind the measurement of urine flow and pressure
- basic knowledge of the techniques of flow and pressure measurement
- ability to interpret straightforward urodynamic traces
- appreciation of the artefacts seen during UDS
- basic ability to operate urodynamic equipment
Course Director: Professor Paul Abrams
Course Administration: Karen Evely
For further information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that bookings for this course are made by contacting the BUI office directly. No third party company takes bookings on our behalf.