12 & 13 October 2021 - Face to Face
Bookings being taken now.
About the course:
The BUI are running a 2 day Basic UDS course at Watershed Conference Centre, Bristol
The course covers the theory of urodynamics and offers some hands on sessions with urodynamic equipment and the urodynamic staff.
Intended delegates: doctors, nurses, technicians and/or anyone allied to urodynamics who have little or no urodynamic experience.
- appreciation of the philosophy behind urodynamic studies (UDS) as part of patient investigation
- basic knowledge of the principles behind the measurement of urine flow and pressure
- basic knowledge of the techniques of flow and pressure measurement
- ability to interpret straightforward urodynamic traces
- appreciation of the artefacts seen during UDS
- basic ability to operate urodynamic equipment
Course Director: Professor Paul Abrams
Course Administration: Kirsten Klevmark and Karen Evely
Cost: £435 -
for further information firstname.lastname@example.org