New Date 12 & 13 May 2021
The March Basic UDS course was cancelled due to the Coronavirus. The rescheduled date in October 2020 has also been cancelled. Delegates who were booked on the cancelled courses will be given priority places. Once we are able to establish how many vacancies there are on the course in May 2021 we will update this webpage and incoporate booking details
About the Course:
The first day covers the theory of urodynamics and the second day is “hands on” with urodynamic equipment and the urodynamic staff.
Intended delegates: doctors, nurses, technicians and/or anyone allied to urodynamics who have little or no urodynamic experience.
- appreciation of the philosophy behind urodynamic studies (UDS) as part of patient investigation
- basic knowledge of the principles behind the measurement of urine flow and pressure
- basic knowledge of the techniques of flow and pressure measurement
- ability to interpret straightforward urodynamic traces
- appreciation of the artefacts seen during UDS
- basic ability to operate urodynamic equipment
Course Director: Professor Paul Abrams
Course Administration: Kirsten Klevmark and Karen Evely
Download course information:
for queries please contact email@example.com