12 & 13 May 2021 - Virtual (online) Course
Bookings being taken now.
About the online course:
The BUI are running a 2 day Basic UDS course online.
The course covers the theory of urodynamics. The practical elements of the course will be run via pre recorded videos and live interaction with the Urodynamic Team.
A face to face course is planned for September providing it is safe to do so. Details will be available soon.
Intended delegates: doctors, nurses, technicians and/or anyone allied to urodynamics who have little or no urodynamic experience.
- appreciation of the philosophy behind urodynamic studies (UDS) as part of patient investigation
- basic knowledge of the principles behind the measurement of urine flow and pressure
- basic knowledge of the techniques of flow and pressure measurement
- ability to interpret straightforward urodynamic traces
- appreciation of the artefacts seen during UDS
- basic ability to operate urodynamic equipment
Course Director: Professor Paul Abrams
Course Administration: Kirsten Klevmark and Karen Evely
Cost: £375 - online course fee
for further information firstname.lastname@example.org