Bristol Urological Institute (BUI), based at Southmead Hospital Bristol, is the largest urology department in the South West and one of the largest in the country.
The BUI offers care for all urological conditions including:
- Cancers such as kidney, prostate, bladder and testis
- Stone disease of the kidney
- Incontinence problems
- Benign prostate conditions
- Erectile dysfunction.
Urology services include:
- Outpatients at Southmead Hospital, South Bristol Community Hospital and Clevedon Hospital.
- Inpatient (wards) for surgery and emergencies at Southmead Hospital.
- Urodynamic investigations for those with bladder and benign prostate conditions.
The BUI is also active in Research and Teaching offering you, as a patient, the opportunity to take part in our current research projects.