The Bristol Urological Institute (BUI) is a long established research unit.
The Bristol Urological Institute (BUI):
- attracts major national and international grants
- publishes extensively in all areas of urology
- participates in international clinical trials
- promotes charitable donations
- provides premier patient services
The Bristol urologists have always been at the cutting edge, introducing robotic surgery, pioneering urodynamics, promoting minimally invasive kidney stone surgery and investing in community delivered diagnostics.
Teaching has been a major component of our work with our certificated courses setting an international standard and generations of young urologists leaving us with new skills.