Basic Urodynamics Course
10 & 11th April 2019
Venue: Watershed Conference Centre, Bristol
This 2 day course is held once a year. The first day covers the theory of urodynamics and the second day is “hands on” with urodynamic equipment and the urodynamic staff.
Intended delegates: doctors, nurses, technicians and/or anyone allied to urodynamics who have little or no urodynamic experience.
- appreciation of the philosophy behind urodynamic studies (UDS) as part of patient investigation
- basic knowledge of the principles behind the measurement of urine flow and pressure
- basic knowledge of the techniques of flow and pressure measurement
- ability to interpret straightforward urodynamic traces
- appreciation of the artefacts seen during UDS
- basic ability to operate urodynamic equipment
Course Director: Professor Paul Abrams
Course Administrator: Kirsten Klevmark and Karen Evely
Download information sheet: Basic UDS Course 2019 information sheet.pdf
Download registration form: Registration form Basic UDS 2019.doc
for queries please contact Karen.Evely@bui.ac.uk