Nutrition & Dietetics - For Clinicians
- Our acute services team is made up of dietitians who work within North Bristol NHS Trust providing a dietetic service to all the wards. The service is available between 8.30am and 4:30pm Monday to Friday.
- Referrals for an inpatient review should be made on Careflow.
- Patients who continue to need support to increase nutritional intake following discharge from hospital will be referred to the community Nutrition and Dietetic team by the ward dietitian if appropriate.
- Patients who are being fed through a feeding tube will be referred to the Home Management Service (HMS). HMS will make arrangements to deliver feed products at home and to monitor progress.
- Please see Remedy for guidance