Find Bristol Centre for Enablement
Bristol Centre for Enablement (BCE) is easy to find and there is ample parking for visitors and staff, including dedicated provision for our disabled visitors. The disabled/patient bays are for all service users.
Bristol Centre for Enablement
Centre opening times: Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5pm
Telephone all departments: 0300 3000110
Lines open Monday - Friday 9am - 4.30pm (Please note Prosthetics & Orthotics lines close at 3.30pm on a Friday)
Wheelchair Repair Bristol, Bath, South Gloucestershire & North Somerset
Telephone: 0117 9696959
Out-of-hours: 07720 353990
Wheelchair Repair for Cheltenham & Gloucester including out-of-hours
Telephone: 01242 713905
Fax: 0117 414 5939
Wheelchair & Special Seating
Fax: 0117 414 5892
Electronic Assistive Technology Service
Download Bristol Centre for Enablement.pdf
- Exit the M5 at Junction 17/Cribbs Causeway
- At the roundabout take the 3rd exit onto Merlin Road
- Slight left turn onto Highwood Lane
- Straight across the next roundabout take the first right into Jupiter Road.
- Arrive at BS34 5BW (or BS34 5SP if using Sat Nav/Google Maps)
For information on travelling by Bus to Bristol Centre for Enablement (BCE) visit:
There are regular bus services from the City Centre to The Mall at Cribbs Causeway.
For information on cycling visit Better by Bike.