Updated on 20/10/2021
- NHS Newborn Blood Spot Screening Programme www.gov.uk/topic/population-screening-programmes/newborn-blood-spot
- NHS Sickle Cell and Thalassaemia Screening Programme www.gov.uk/topic/population-screening-programmes/sickle-cell-thalassaemia
- UK Newborn Screening Laboratories Network www.newbornscreening.org
- Children Living with Inherited Metabolic Diseases www.climb.org.uk
- British Inherited Metabolic Diseases Group www.bimdg.org.uk
- Met Bio Net: National Metabolic Biochemistry Network www.metbio.net/about
- SSIEM: Society for the Study of Inborn Errors of Metabolism www.ssiem.org/home/welcome
- ERNDIM: Quality assurance in laboratory testing for IEM www.erndim.org/home/index
Contact Newborn Screening
Newborn Screening Laboratory (Bristol)
PO Box 407
Telephone: 0117 414 8412
Opening times: 9am - 5pm Monday - Friday excluding bank holidays.
Clinical advice & interpretation is available during working hours.
Access the NHS Blood Spot Screening Programme Centre