The Endoscopy service at North Bristol NHS Trust provides a full range of endoscopic techniques including:
- Diagnostic and therapeutic Gastroscopy
- Flexible sigmoidoscopy
- Enteroscopy Push and Double Balloon
- Wireless Capsule Endoscopy
- Endoscopy Ultrasound Procedure (EUS)
- Endoscopic Submucosal Dissection (ESD)
- Endoscopic Full Thickness Dissection Procedure(e-FTDR)
Rapid access Gastroscopy is available for high risk patients.
Colorectal patients are allocated to a suitable test or clinic via the Colorectal Pathway System.