Clevedon Minor Injury Unit (MIU)
Clevedon Minor Injury Unit (MIU) offers treatment for adults and children over three years of age for a wide range of minor injuries. Provided by North Somerset Community Partnership, you can drop in with no appointment necessary. All patients are seen by an Emergency Nurse Practitioner (ENP).
Clevedon MIU is able to treat patients presenting with minor injuries that include:
- Wounds and grazes
- Cuts needing stitches
- Trips and falls
- Broken bones
- Minor injuries resulting from minor road traffic accidents
- Minor injuries arising from domestic violence
- Minor burns
- Sports injuries
- Sprains, bruises and abrasions
- Head injuries (no loss of consciousness)
- Simple eye trauma e.g. foreign bodies
- Removal of foreign bodies
- Minor injuries in children over 3 years of age.
Opening hours: Seven days a week including bank holidays, 8am to 9pm. Their X-Ray opening hours are weekdays only, 9am to 12 noon and 2pm to 4pm.
Location: Clevedon MIU, Clevedon Community Hospital, Old Street, Clevedon, North Somerset BS21 6BS.